Joint Agribusiness Department of Agriculture Forum for Africa (JADAFA)
The overall objective of this project is to promote and develop bi-directional trade between South Africa and other SADC countries through increased agricultural and agro-industrial investments and partnerships. To that end, BFAP’s role is to provide market intelligence on the broader macro-economic environment and specific agricultural commodity markets within the Region.
The Country Reports are made available on the official JADAFA project website, hosted by AgBiz.
Focus areas include:
- Information on African agriculture and agro-processing,
- Country information,
- Regulatory information,
- Specific information on African agribusiness
- Trade and investment facilitation,
- Identification of incentives that reduce their transaction costs, and
- Facilitated engagements with stakeholders in target countries.